Saturday, November 26, 2011

pregnancy--26 weeks+1

My belly is HUGE...I went from looking a little full in the middle to beach ball size in three weeks! Crazy! Being pregnant across three seasons and with twins = frequent overages on the clothing budget! The babies are measuring a little ahead and are concordant in growth (for which I am very thankful, given the common complications associated with twin pregnancies). So far, everything is developing right on track. If you are wondering what it feels like to be pregnant with twins, picture yourself measuring 8 weeks ahead (like can barely bend over at 26 weeks), and feeling twice the movement in really weird places (intestines, bladder, back, kidneys--nothing is off limits).
We purchased the mom-mobile last weekend (Ford Flex), and now we are moving on to car seats and strollers. Hopefully, I will get around to the babies' registry in the next two weeks. If you are wondering what we need--we need DIAPERS and wipes, among other things spread throughout several baby registries (interpreted, no clothes, please!). We still have plenty of leftover clothes from Caleb (although we will probably need more, I prefer to buy those things myself, so spread the word!) I will most likely register at the typical baby stores, but feel free to buy something somewhere else if you find it cheaper--just make sure they accept returns, and that you get a gift receipt!

Here's to hoping I can still bend over in two weeks (looking pretty unlikely at this point!) I will try to post some pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment