Thursday, November 17, 2011

TWINS!!!

OK, so I am REALLY bad at updating my blog, lately. I finally had a few minutes free of interruption--I am home (took a day off, yay!), a yummy dinner is simmering on the stove, and Travis is going to pick Caleb up from pre-school. If you know that we have a 15 month old and are expecting twins and that both of us work full-time, then you can sympathize with our lack of free time for blogging. As most of you know, we found out in July that we are expecting twins. September brought tidings of identical boys (as in, boy will we have our hands full!). As of tomorrow, we will be 25 weeks along, and we are doing well. We had the babies' echocardiograms today--each has four chambers and good outflow tracts (My medical friends will understand the significance of this great news. For the rest of you, just know that the hearts work well, have all the necessary parts, and the major blood vessels leaving the heart and entering the heart look good). We have been super-busy shopping for a car big enough to haul three car seats--hopefully, that search will end VERY soon! Next up is the babies' registries, getting the kids' play room (formerly known as the sun room) ready, buying car seats and strollers...ok, I've worn myself out, so let's talk about something else for a bit.
Caleb is doing well...he's getting taller by the minute (and skinnier--wish it was me, instead). He just got put on a high-calorie, high-fat diet today, so we will all be a little envious of Caleb's plate! He still hasn't decided to walk. We are hoping he will walk before his brothers, at this point.
Alright, I'm goint to call it quits for now. I'll upload some pics soon (family pictures being taken Sunday afternoon between work and call). I may not get back to the blog before Thanksgiving, so I will wish you all a wonderful, family and turkey-filled Thanksgiving now.
Love you all.
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment